- Mango - 2
- jaggery 100g
- ghee 3 tsp
- cashew nut 10 nos
- Cut , scoop off the mangoes and keep it aside.
- Scrape the jaggery . Heat water in a pan, add the scrapped jaggery and stir well till the jaggery dissolves in the water.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Fry the cashew nut to golden brown.
- Add the Mango pulp and the jaggey syrup and stir them well.
- Cook them in slow flame and saute it till it becomes Halwa consistency.
- Spread this Mango halwa on roti, bread, puri, and dosa. and roll them. Children like to eat those Mango sweet rolls.
- Add very little water, when you make jaggery syrup.
- Select always the sweet Mangoes to prepare Mango Halwa.
- Keep the halwa in the refrigerator and serve. The taste of the halwa will be nice, when it is served cool.
- Instead of jaggery, we can add sugar also.
Happy blogging. Have a nice day.